Alarm Receiving Centre Operator
Do you want to work for a local employer, earn 15k Per annum pro-rata (excluding bank holiday pay and overtime)?
Be eligible for 90+ days holiday a year?
This is NOT a sales position.
Full and Part time shifts available.
Full time Hours available on a 2 days, 2 nights, 2 days off basis on 9 or 12 hour shifts.
This shift pattern continues for 6 weeks you then have 16 days off. You will be paid 126 hours every four weeks, this includes the 16 day off period.
Part time hours are covering 8 or 12 hours shifts.
The position is based within our Alarm Receiving Centre at our Head Office in Estover, Plymouth. Duties will involve dealing with members of the public, Police authorities nationwide and European Communities. This position requires candidates to possess excellent communication skills and have excellent IT and keyboard skills.
Full training and uniform will be provided.
This position is out of town with shifts starting early mornings before public transport therefore transport to and from work is a factor you need to think about. The position is based within our Alarm Receiving Centre at our Head Office in Estover, Plymouth.
- Create and maintain a good professional working relationship with all persons whom the employee must liaise with in the performance of the duties of the post.
- Respond to any telephone/email queries /calls from all clients on the status of their individual alarm response needs. This could be either CCTV, personal alarms, property alarms, vehicle alarms etc.
- Communicate with clients in a professional, courteous manner and to clearly establish the requirements of the callers.
- Follow all procedures at all times as instructed by management and as required by the relevant contracts.
- Ensure that all reports are fully completed and detailed.
- Maintain and up date records as appropriate in response to calls and information received.
- Collate and provide statistical and other information relating to the desk as required.
- Be prepared to undertake training to become conversant with all equipment/systems relevant to all the desks.
- It is essential that you are computer literate.
- You will be expected to have an excellent working knowledge of word, excel & all other Microsoft applications.
- You will have a strong customer service background.
Job Type: Full and Part-time
Salary: £15,000 pro-rata per annum
Job duration: Permanent.
Job Location: Estover, Plymouth, Devon.
Required Education: Minimum required Secondary education. Must have a very good IT knowledge.
Required experience: Customer Service – 1 year minimum expected.