INTERNATIONAL POLICE RESPONSE WITH SECURI-TRACK
A service for Professionals, operated by Professionals
Securi-Track operates to the highest security service standards for its International clients.
It provides a 24/7 service which operates across geographical borders and can communicate directly with police forces in the countries it covers (please see top of page for countries covered by Securi-Track).
By removing the language barriers normally associated with cross-border travel, Securi-Track provides a quick response to crimes and emergencies involving vehicles, occupants and cargo. The service can also be used in the assistance of vulnerable persons.The Securi-Track Partner in your country will handle all business arrangements with you. In the case of an incident you only need to make one call and your chosen Securi-Track Partner will do the rest.
Below is an example scenario demonstrating the Securi-Track service and how it operates:
- The vehicle owner alerts the Securi-Track Partner in Ireland to a vehicle theft in Holland Securi-Track Ireland logs information on the Securi-Track Incident Management Platform and contacts the Securi-Track Partner in Holland.
- The randomly generated access code for the incident is provided to Securi-Track Holland to enable them to view the details of the incident on the Incident Management Platform.
- These details include all relevant information supplied about the vehicle, its occupants and its cargo. This includes mapping, a description of the vehicle and any occupants, photographs, cargo manifest and medical information when registered.
- Information on the incident is updated on the Incident Management Platform by both Securi-Track Ireland and Securi-Track Holland, as are the location details which update the map. All updates are in English.
- The incident remains open until such time as Securi-Track Ireland has declared the incident closed, i.e. when the vehicle is located, cargo is recovered, persons apprehended, etc.
- Once the incident has been closed, the vehicle owner will be informed of the outcome.
- During and after the process, only those provided with the access code can view information on the incident.
- All information gathered during the incident is retained for two years. If required, this information can be recalled for potential insurance or police investigations.
If you have any questions or would like to receive further information on how Securi-Track can help you, please contact email@example.com and your local Securi-Track Partner will get in contact with you within two working days.